Here’s some perspective from the opposite sex:
From a Woman’s Perspective:
- He seemed confident and didn’t call me several times before the date.
- He showed up with flowers or wine.
- He didn’t talk negatively of his ex.
- He was happy with his life and job.
- He seemed interested in my life and didn’t just talk about himself.
- He had enthusiasm and energy for being there and meeting me.
- He had a great voice and was friendly on the phone.
- Together we had good conversation and he has interesting things to talk about.
- He offered to pay the bill, the baby-sitter or the valet.
- He had style and great taste in clothes.
From a Man’s Perspective:
- She had a great smile.
- She unlocked the door on my side after she got in the car.
- A sense of humour–it showed me she was on the same wave-length mentally and that she was fun.
- She called and said thank you the next day, or sent a text message.
- She held a nice conversation.
- She was full of vibrancy and energy but she wasn’t wired.
- After several nice dates she made me dinner.